CC LawGroup, A Professional Corporation – Newark Family Law Attorneys
CC LawGroup, A Professional Corporation in Newark, California, is a full-service law firm that provides exceptional representation at the negotiating table and in the courtroom.
During the time we work together, you will receive experienced, hands-on legal care. Our knowledgeable staff will take the time to listen to your legal concerns and find cost-efficient solutions to help you meet your goals.
Fremont Divorce and Child Custody Attorneys Working for You
We understand that your family’s needs stretch beyond the courtroom. Our goal is to provide compassionate attention to your legal and financial concerns while helping you obtain resolution pertaining to:
- Divorce. We work with clients of all ages and stations in life who are considering divorce, going through divorce or living with its aftermath. Whether your process is contested, uncontested, collaborative or mediated, our goal is to help you retain your assets, property and visitation rights, so you can move on with your life. We also can work with you to alter the terms of your divorce through a post-decree modification.
- Child custody. We assist divorcing couples and unmarried parents in finding meaningful resolutions in child custody cases. Our staff prides itself on taking the time to understand client needs and works with them to reach their goals.
- Child support. Our law firm can help you navigate the complicated child support calculation process and obtain fair child support orders. We can also help you with a child support modification.
- Modifications and enforcement. CC LawGroup, A Professional Corporation can help clients obtain or prevent modifications to existing divorce orders, as well as help clients enforce the terms of their agreements.
- Division of properties. We can assist clients through all stages of a divorce, including the division of assets, properties and debts acquired during a marriage.
- Spousal support. If there is a need for support pending the dissolution process, you can get temporary support. There are various statutory factors to determine the support that you are entitled to receive such as marital standard of living, need and etc. We can assist you in determination of support for your particular case during the court case as well as permanent support.
We also assist clients in drafting prenuptial agreements, postnuptial agreements, as well as marital settlement agreements. Such agreements can be prepared in consideration of how such a move might affect child custody arrangements, dissolving domestic partnerships and in juvenile dependency cases.
Investing Today in a Better Future
At CC LawGroup, A Professional Corporation, investing in quality legal representation is essential for the achievement of your goals and in planning your future. Choosing an attorney is an investment. With this in mind, we can assist you in setting goals in consideration of a cost and benefit analysis.
We consider your working with our lawyers as an investment in your future, because while you may be spending money with us now, we are working to create a better situation that will allow you to thrive in years to come.
Contact us online or call 510-402-1579 to begin discussing your legal needs. Our office, located right off 880 off Mowry Avenue, in front of NewPark Mall, near the Dumbarton Bridge, has free parking and is handicap-accessible.